Why study your BPTC at Cardiff?
- The only BPTC to be offered by a Russell group University
- Small student cohort with a high staff to student ratio ensuring a personal and supportive learning experience
- High levels of individual tutor feedback on all live skills performances
- Significant use of peer review
- High quality teaching by a small team of experienced and dedicated practitioners
- High levels of face to face tuition, exceeding the minimum recommended by the Bar
Standards Board for all subjects
- High level of student satisfaction
- Guaranteed placements giving you the opportunity to marshall with both a Circuit Judge and District Judge in addition to undertaking a mini-pupillage
- Strong links with the legal profession.
- An opportunity to convert your BPTC to a Masters degree.
LLB and BVC graduate Sarah Ingram on why she chose Cardiff Law School
LPC and BPTC open evening
We are holding an open evening in the Law School on Wednesday 3 December, starting at 6.00pm.
Feel free to come along and find out about how you could enhance your employability with our unique placement schemes and pro-bono opportunities. You will be able to meet lecturers from both of our courses – all of our lecturers have practised either as solicitors or barristers and have been drawn from practice to write and teach the LPC and BPTC.
We appreciate how difficult it is to make the all important decision about where to undertake the BPTC.